الحصن سات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
الحصن سات

منتدى للستلايت والاجهزه

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Albany dating - I want something intimate

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Meltonda
زائر

Albany dating  - I want something intimate Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Albany dating - I want something intimate   Albany dating  - I want something intimate Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 26, 2011 4:25 am

benaughty free - Maybe you can help me with this My name is Giana RENFRO i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Melbourne online dating Central Coast dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry dating singles in Bendigo free online dating I want lots of cock in my tight wet pussy..... i also like to take it in the ass and have you cum all over my back. i want to fuk a lot of men. are you the one for tonight?? Girls just want to have fun!!!!!! im looking for a sexy man who is just willin to live one day at a time. Not lookin for a relatiomship JUST friendship . basically i can tell more than i can type so if u wanna know more about me just hit me up but only on a serious note!!!!!! I'm loving the single life right now, and want to have fun meeting new guys with a strong head on their shoulder. I want to find a man that can handle me, because I'm a firecracker. Interested in rendevous with different guys and some of my girlfriends. If you have a strong back and a high energy level, contact me. I'm a fun, funny person that likes to hang out. Overall just looking for a nice guy to have sex with. No diseases or hard drugs please. Just be able to get it up and do me hard. sup guys? im young and single and ready to mingle. bored with my sex life. vibrators dont do it for me anymore so i need a fuk buddy in the worst of ways! I want the man of my dreams. I am here for you. And for those REAL MEN out there who like what you here and would like to learn a little more about me. I am here for that too.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Albany dating - I want something intimate
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الحصن سات :: فئة الستلايات :: منتدى الشيفرات والمفاتيح :: BISS-
انتقل الى: